CDH Resources for Schools
Low-cost/free testing sites:
- American Family Care on Glenwood/State Street is providing free rapid tests without an appointment. Call 208-215-7956 for details.
- Project Baseline is hosted by the Rite Aid pharmacy on Eagle Road. The test is run by appointment only with a low cost of $0. The patient is required to facilitate their own nasal swab, although guided by a pharmacist through the drive-thru. If you have severe symptoms, this location suggests you call a doctor. Call (208) 898-2543 to make an appointment.
- Primary Health is also doing low-cost testing at its multiple sites. For more information, click here.
- FMRI and Kuna Healthcare are now participating in testing with BinaxNOW COVID swabs that allow students and teachers to be tested in Ada County.
- FMRI contact information: (208) 514-2500
- Kuna Healthcare information: (208) 565-0978
- Providers may charge an administration fee or ‘office visit’ fee (not all do) but they cannot bill for the test itself. All appointments should be scheduled ahead of time by contacting the provider.