1) IT Support Specialist ad Systems Administrator – Full Time
St. Mark's Catholic School and Church, Boise, Idaho
Under the direction of the school principal is responsible for supporting the Diocese of Boise in its mission to evangelize, catechize, and educate youth in a Catholic School environment.
Reports To: School Principal and Director of Parish Operations
Hours of Work: 30 hours a week; 20 hours at St. Mark’s Catholic School and 10 hours at St. Mark’s Catholic Church. Hours are flexible.
We are currently seeking a qualified, knowledgeable IT Professional to help our Parish and Parish School develop, use, and integrate IT systems. The ideal candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical problems and providing training to users to maximize the productivity value of technology at both the St. Mark’s Parish and St. Mark’s Catholic School.
An ideal candidate would be both highly knowledgeable and have exceptional communication skills. Superior technical expertise in all relevant areas is a must, as is an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Managing WiFi networks.
- Manage and plan for antivirus and content filtering solutions.
- Troubleshoot and manage Windows computers and servers.
- Planning and testing technologies for use by students, teachers and school administrators.
- Maintain and troubleshoot VoIP phone system.
- Manage and troubleshoot Chrome OS devices using Google for Education.
- Manage and troubleshoot printers for use by Chrome and Windows devices.
- Maintain and manage technologies used in the classroom and parish, including projectors, document cameras and the like.
- BS/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field
- Proven ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues quickly and effectively
- Highly experienced with various operating systems and databases
- Critical thinking skills and an analytical mind with strong problem-solving abilities
- Experience troubleshooting PC and Laptops running Windows and Chrome OS: 2yrs
- Experience with proper IT security practices: 2yrs
- Experience with WiFi networks: 1yr
- Experience troubleshooting network and shared printers: 1yr
- Experience with Windows Networks and servers: 1yr
- Experience with Active Directory: 1yr
- Experience with Routers and Switches
- Experience with VoIP phone systems
- Experience with SQL database
- Experience establishing import and export protocols
- Email form integration into existing database structures
Preferred IT Qualifications:
- A+ certification
- Microsoft Certified IT professional certification
- Cisco certified network associate certification
- International information systems security certification consortium certification
Salary - DOE